Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Visa Championships: Hits at Halftime

-Loving this fluff of Kyla Ross and wanting her on the team more and more, but did she hit her feet on the dismount Elfie just called "great"?
-Raisman will never get that close to Wieber internationally. Remember when Shawn trailed Nastia by SIX whole tenths in the Beijing all-around, all because of Nastia's prettier look? Aly with worse form as well as lower difficulty, which was never even an issue for Shawn, will not make it that close to Wieber at all. Jordyn's no Nastia but she's more than two tenths better than Aly.
-OMG Gabby's weave is killing me lol. But I love the American wannabe music
-Wishing Aly would point her dang toes! She's flexing almost like she's scared of hitting her heels
-Kyla misses her first connection on beam, pretty uncharacteristic.
-Jordyn missing beam connections. Stays on though. I think she might have the best beam of the night. I love how Geddert stays so calm.
-Sarah Finnegan's so good, but if I had to call it I say she won't make this team, mainly because of her lacking international experience. She's so similar to Kyla. I'm hoping she sticks it out for another quad. OMG that comment about "she says that she would like to win the AA at the OLYMPIC GAMES." Whattabitch.
-Ouch and Sarah's off the bars.Btw Al's black gloves are back. I'd call that dismount stuck. What a shame.
-I HATE how Tim always says "I don't know why she didn't hold on, her hands look like they're around, I've watched it over and over, etc." anytime anyone's hands slip off bars. IT'S BECAUSE THEY GRABBED BY THE TIP OF THEIR GRIPS SO THE DOWEL IS BARELY AROUND INSTEAD OF THE GRIP WRAPPING AROUND THE BAR AT THE CENTER OF THE PALM. Tim you are dumb.
-It's Shawn! I predicted she'd show up!
-Not sure but looked like Nastia had tears as the gymnasts marched to their next event.
-For some reason I hate they always announce Shawn as "Olympic gold medalist". Not sure what I'm expecting them to call her LOL but I'm pretty sure it leads most of the population to believe that Shawn was AA champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment