Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hilarious Tweets: Shawn Johnson Edition

Oh, the things that come up when I type in "Shawn Johnson"



Shawn Johnson<3 (she's a girl if you didn't know)
Thank you for enlightening us.


Shawn Johnson blow me
Subtle


Shawn Johnson gonna be on my hit list wen I get into Hollywood u seen how thick she is
Um what?


Nastua Lukin and Shawn Johnson from Beijing number 5... Not gonna lie I get hype watchin gymnastics lol
Not gonna lie you can't spell.


Am I too old/tall to date Shawn Johnson? I feel like she'd be into me.
Am I too young/short to date LeBron James? I feel like he'd be into me........


quiero ver a  johnson en Londres 2012 :(
Lo siento


JUST HUGGED SHAWN JOHNSON IN CHARMING CHARLIE
I don't think you molesting Shawn Johnson in a store quite makes you shopping buddies.


I know for FACT that Shawn Johnson won a few medals last time
She did? Are you sure?


Shawn johnson aint no joke lolololol!
You are bipolar.


Gabby Douglas trains at Chow's. He's same person who trainedShawn Johnson. More than likely, I will be a fan of her next week.
Interesting logic.


Shawn johnson is busted
Literally.


Shawn Johnson is fucking sexy and a gymnast 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 lol  mode
At least you're honest......


I basically already know how to do root canals. And how's your foot Shawn Johnson?
It's her knee...........












No comments:

Post a Comment