Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Men's Team Finals!

So the team finals start at 11:26 ET and I am sooooo wanting Team USA to take gold! I really love this group of guys almost more than the girls, they've had no drama and no ridiculous favoritism.


They are entering as the #1 qualifiers, and if they pull of this win it will be the first gold for USA Gymnastics' guys since 1984 (when the Soviets boycotted.) I swear if Orozco wins gold and cries I will cry too:) He sooooooooo deserves this. I love how he is humble about his success and honest about his rough childhood in the Bronx but not self-pitying.

The Team Rankings after Quals:

TEAM:
1. USA
2. RUSSIA
3. GREAT BRITAIN
4. GERMANY
5. JAPAN
6. CHINA
7. UKRAINE
8. FRANCE

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add that I'm very pleased they will stream live at 11:26 in the morning (my time.) Much more convenient than when I had to get up at 4:20 for women's prelims this morning!

    ReplyDelete